MORE TO COME!!
- Charles' autobiography is shared in truth, to inspire others beyond similar or shared challenges in their lives
- Charles loves his family and is proud to say that himself and each of his family members has fought through dark circumstances in life and remain diligent in making positive strides in life
- Ramona Bennett is a Puyallup Native American/Indian - Elder and Tribal leader and lifelong activist for all human beings. She is responsible for bringing Charles "back to life". Her impact could only be expressed in a book.
- In 1989, Stephaen Harrell recruited and trained Charles Carson for Community Service and Action. Stephaen remains a mentor, advisor, friend and father figure to Charles. Their relationship spans three decades. Stephaen is responsible for mentoring, challenging and supporting Charles' vision for Live 4 Love Human Outreach and the Live 4 Love Network
- Phil Carter partnered with Charles in 1990 to establish the framework for and eventually launch Midnight Basketball - now known as "Late Nite at the Y" at the Tacoma Center YMCA. The program was launched on March 15, 1991. Phil remains a mentor, advisor, friend and father figure to Charles. His Wife and family have always been equally supportive.
- In 1990, Charles went to every available gym or possible venue in Tacoma-Pierce County to present his proposal for an after hours recreation program for young people; a program that was desparetly needed to save young peoples' lives. He was denied by everyone. His mentor and friend, Priscilla Lisicich, connected Charles with Charlie Davis at the Tacoma Center YMCA. Charles met with Charlie and he loved the idea. Charlie connected Charles with Phil Carter and the rest is history.